Friday, March 4, 2011

.de Nadine Jansen Mia

New Stuff / DYI

Finally! Today it was warm enough to go out for a walk. The wind blew in the spring and I hope that it will continue as the longest - at least until tomorrow, I can probably throw something new:) The second at last - the future me mail from Asosa with beautiful butkami. I managed to wear them several times already, although I must say that they are most comfortable shoes in the world, but in love with them. To join this effect my evening boredom - sweater cuts. Sweater is old, I have no clue as to who have it, but neither the color is not as interesting, or cut, so I decided to spice it up a bit:) What do you think?

Finally! Today was warm enough to take a walk. I felt spring in the air and I hope it would last as long as possible - at least till tomorrow so That I could post sth new :) The second "finally" - I got my wedges from Asos! I have to tell, they aren't the most comfortable boots in the world but I felt in love with them. I add to all of this the effect of my evening's "being bored" - sweater with cuts. The sweater is old and I have no idea whose it was but not a color nor a shape was interesting so I decided to do sth about that. What do you think? :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment