Friday, March 11, 2011

Prom House Weekend Rentals

-At

Something happened to my server - displays a sudden I notice as follows, that crossed the site and all pictures I'll have to upload again ... This may take some time, so I apologize for the inconvenience.

Today I'll show you some of my jewelry. Of course it's not everything, but they are the things that I wear most often - unfortunately no one ring that I lost. That's twice. You'll see also my perfumes from Calvin Klein and V & R. Bottle of the latter is cute, just like the smell. ;)

Today I'm gonna show you my small collection of jewellery ;) It's obviously not everything but a part and things I use a lot. You'll see also my perfume - Calvin Klein and V&R. I absolutely love the shape of the V&R's bottle and the smell is also very nice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment