Sunday, April 10, 2011

Generic Vehicle Bill Of Sale Manitoba

Urban Floral / 20% off on Tobi.com!

Here is a news item, about which I wrote recently - the strangest pants, that I have purchased for pennies on secondhandzie;) This fluffy sweater - one of my favorite recent purchases secondhandowych. Sunglasses steal my mom - my lost knows where, but I do not look too bad.

Attention! As you can see on the right you will find a new banner - it comes from an online store Tobi.com , where, using obvious code there, get a 20% discount on the full range of products:) The prices are pretty horrendous - but you'll find many interesting things from famous designers and Converse.

/ This is the new thing I wrote about recently - the weirdest pants I have in my wardrobe. I bought them in seconhand. The sweater is also from seconhand and it is one of my favourite recent buyings. Sunglasses were "stolen" from my mum because mine just dissapeared. I hope they don't look bad!

Check out! On right side of my blog you can find a Tobi.com bagde. Use my code and get 20 % off! You can find there thing from designers, but also, for example, Converse shoes. /

With my friend - Chris ( click ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment