Sunday, April 24, 2011

How Uninstall Premiere Pro 1.5

Back to Hippies

Wearing: dress / dress Jonathan Martin, wedges / wedges Stylowebutki . com , headband / headband H & M handbag / bag sh

Phew ... It's almost after Christmas, and counting on the fact that the powygrzewam the sun (and everything you wished for facebook), but what can wykrakałam - and today the weather completely was broken. Fortunately, the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking pictures of this strange, hippie outfit I fell a bit yesterday and I managed to persuade his sister to minisesję. Usually do not wear that, but I decided to go crazy and use the dress we have, which for many years hung in the closet unused. It is also an opportunity to present my new dumplings, which was mentioned two posts earlier. How do you like it?

Well, holidays are almost over and I was looking forward to feeling some sun on my skin (that was always my greetings to you on facebook ) but the weather crushed. Fortunately the idea of taking photos crossed my mind yesterday when sun was shining. It is also an occasion to show you my new wedges which I wrote about two posts earlier. :) What do you think about this hippie-style outfit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment