Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fast Food Eat Questionnair

Rainy Rainy Day

wearing: vintage denim jacket & lace dress & ; bag, h & m hat, Muffins broch, Asos wedges


Attention! As you probably noticed, in fasting, if he enters in the page comments, there is a tab "I like this post." If you will click on it, my posts will gain a higher position on the portal ladiva.pl:)

Although I planned a different outfit, but the weather was completely ruined. For this reason, I could not loosen the reins of imagination and the pictures were not good, but better than nothing Rydz;) I was at the show today, Laboratory of Fashion and I have mixed feelings - but more about that next time you'll add photo relation to the show;) Meanwhile, a new look: combination of elegance and casual look and muffinka-brooch od Muffinek :) Innymi słowy: eklektyzm pełną parą.

I was planning to show you another outfit but the weather broke down. Because of that I couldn't make my idea come true and the photos don't look so well but... better something than nothing. I was at the Fashion Lab (fashion show) today and I have mixed feelings but I'll tell you more another time. I'll add also many photos ;) Today's outfit is all-in-one: elegance, casual and muffin broch. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment